puccettiracing.it collects some Personal Data from its Users.
I – INFORMATION
1. This section contains information on the management methods of puccettiracing.it with reference to the processing of user data.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with puccettiracing.it
3. The information is provided only for puccettiracing.it and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of puccettiracing.it, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to the Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, the user is therefore invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to Article 8, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, he must legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or guardian.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller 1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with safety profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: Moto Club Puccetti Racing S.S.D.r.l. Via Monti Urali, 36 – 42122 Reggio Emilia, and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, you can contact him at the following email address: email@example.com
2 – Responsible for data processing
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. Pursuant to Article 28 of EU regulation no. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data owner, the data processing manager of the puccettiracing.it site is Manuel Puccetti.
3 – Place of data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of puccettiracing.it takes place at Moto Club Puccetti Racing S.S.D.r.l. Via Monti Urali, 36 – 42122 Reggio Emilia.
2. If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the person in charge of the treatment or by subjects appointed by him for this purpose at the relevant office.
III – COOKIES 1 – Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options relating to cookies, simply continue browsing.
2 – Technical cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these, the best known and most used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate the access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by changing the settings of their internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows safe use and efficient site.
4. The cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the blogger statistics service or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active on the PC until upon expiry or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third party cookies
1. In relation to the origin we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising proposals for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on puccettiracing.it. The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and instructions for managing or disabling the cookies published on the relevant web pages.
4 – Profiling cookies
1. Profiling cookies are those that create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net.
2. When these types of cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
5 – Google Analytics with the “anonymize IP” extension This site uses Google Analytics for web analysis purposes. This is a service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses so-called “cookies”. The information generated by the cookies relating to the use of this site by the user (including the IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the United States of America and stored there. Google is required to comply with the data protection provisions contained in the “US Safe Harbor” agreement and is registered in the “Safe Harbor” program of the US Department of Commerce. Google uses this information to analyze the use of this site, to draw up reports on site activities and to provide the website manager with additional services related to the use of the website and the internet. Furthermore, the transmission takes place in aggregate form, so as to allow use on multiple devices. However, personal data is never transmitted to Google. This information is also transmitted to third parties in certain cases, if this is required by current legislation or in the event that such data is processed by third parties on behalf of Google. Google will not associate the user’s IP address with other Google data. The user can prevent the installation of cookies through a specific setting of the browser software. In this regard, we inform you that by proceeding in this way, it may not be possible to fully use all the functions of this site. In case you do not wish to transfer the information relating to the visit of the site to Google, you can install a special add-on of the browser for deactivation. Furthermore, the site is set up in such a way that Google Analytics deletes the last part of the IP address of the user of our site. In this way, it is not possible for us to come into possession of data that allows us to trace the identity of the user. You can deny the authorization to collect and store data through Google Analytics at any time by downloading and installing a special add-on for the deactivation of Google Analytics on your browser.
IV. DATA PROCESSED
1 – Data processing methods
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
internet protocol (IP) address;
type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
name of the internet service provider (ISP);
visit date and time;
web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage to the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or activities constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violations of the law. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
2 – Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes: data request for marketing and promotional activities by sending newsletters, whatsapp messenger.
2. Data retention will be carried out for the period strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose the revocation of the acceptance of data processing.
3. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
3 – Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting the cookies from the browser could remove the preferences set for the site.
2. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
5 – Social Network Plugin
2. The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
V. USER RIGHTS
1. Art. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
2. The puccettiracing.it site therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003), the correction (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), the integration (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of the processing that concerns them (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to oppose , for legitimate reasons, to their processing (Article 21 of the EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 of the EU Regulation);
of the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
the right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, data blocking, transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or widespread, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter c) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2 lett. a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
5. Likewise, in the event of a violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For more discussion more in-depth of the rights that belong to you, see articles 15 and ss. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003. YOU. DATA TRANSFER TO EXTRA EU COUNTRIES
1. This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
2. Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 et seq, of the EU regulation.
VII. DATA SECURITY PROVIDED
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, couriers) may have access to the data. postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
3. The previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 10/03/2022 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.